We are running our successful projects and sowing seeds for new groundbreaking projects, but can we rely on your support?
The following is an in-exhaustive list of results from ecosystem that includes The Quran Institute, Suhba Family Qiyams, Occidentology, Al-Madad Outreach and Mehron Nisa Women’s Centre.
1. Training and education of thousands on-Campus UK wide and across the world delivering Palestine Advocacy Program as well as seminars for Occidentology at Dundee, Aberdeen, (Scotland) Saskatchewan, British Colombia, Simon Fraser University (Canada), Birmingham, University of Toronto, Mississauga by Ustadh Abdullah Al-Andalusi
2. Mental Health & Faith Crisis Seminars in multiple universities King College, Sheffield University, Leeds University, SOAS, UCL, UEL by Muftiya Nasima and Mufti Moinul
3. Contributed to the Mental Health Summit with MSA’s of Canada
4. Delivered FOSIS leadership training for ISOC leaders and members.
5. 24hrs of Fitness, Islamic Studies and Counselling offered every month for Muslims mothers and dv survivors.
6. Public sessions spanning 20hrs open to DV sufferers, non-Muslims, those suffering from depression and faith crisis. Free food, free entry and total acceptance.
7. Over 100hrs of Pastoral and traditional counselling, mediation and intervention for the Muslim community.
8. Over 100hrs of free SEN education
9. Two free online seminar during COVID to provide spiritual support and company for families.
10. Palestine awareness program for Muslims youth delivered by Ustadh Abdullah Al-Andalusi
11. Work spanning over a year towards training listeners for the Al-Madad Listening line and development of the technology for the IP switchboard.
12. Quran in the Cave program for over 200 students provided for free to Muslims Schools to support children during the Covid Lockdown.
13. Hundreds of hours of video editing done by Hamza Ibn Moinul for free so that we could launch the Quran Institute online library to help sustain the Institute long term.
14. £33,000 of free work. Thats 3,330hrs at minimum wage of £10 of manual labour from design work, management, HR work, logistical, web designing, marketing, copywriting to hall set up, cleaning, repairs. Majority of the volunteers involved were not only unpaid, but they were also Patreon’s of some or all of the causes.
15. Subsidised and sponsored numerous low income families, dv survivors, Muslims with faith crisis and families to learn, heal and grow at the flagship course at the Quran Institute, The Family Program.